- Chocolate and Cream Cake had a great post of fabulous Doctor Who goodies. Check them out!
- This fox hat is just so cute! Especially as I have a best friend who is welcoming a little boy soon. Note to self – learn to crochet!
- I saw this tea infuser on Instagram and I think it’s just hilarious. The Tea-tanic!!
- I hadn’t read this story in ages until Incendiarism posted it last week, and it is just as hilarious as I remember. If you click only one of these links, have it be this one!
- My whole life I have always been freaked out by little clusters of small holes, and I just found out it has a name – Trypophobia. I feel like much less of a crazy person knowing this is an actual thing! Below is a great video about it, though if you’re like me you may need to just listen and not watch!
- I just discovered the blog Awkwardly Alive and Pleasantly Peculiar, and it’s posts like this that will keep me reading.
- This month for the Novel Tea Book Club we are reading Etiquette and Espionage! It’s set in steampunk Victorian England, and a member of the club posted this fun steampunk name generator in the group. I am Officer Cadet Mattie Jay-Blackmoor which I so love (and is begging to be illustrated)! What’s yours?
- And in the vein of bookclubs, Nerd in the Brain has just started up an online book club which I am excited to join! I love that she is incorporating independent authors for some of the books. This month the adult book is The Sneaker Tree (there is also a category for teen/YA readers). Definitely head over and sign up if you’d like to join in on the fun!
And your weekly dose of Zelda fanart.
Combining Zelda AND kitties?!?! I just can’t take the cuteness! His gallery is filled with SO MUCH CUTE – click the pic to head over and check it out!