- I am in love with this Christmas stocking holder from Etsy shop Mom With A Saw. And in a more relevant holiday, this kitty set would be perfect for Halloween!
- As someone who loves to thrift shop, I am really liking this new-to-me website Twice. It’s the beauty of thrift shopping without ever having to leave my house, or sort through endless racks! Perfect. My first purchase was a skirt, which I love! I’ll be shopping again for sure.
- As an introvert, being pregnant was unbearable sometimes with so many people thinking pregnancy entitles them to invade a woman’s personal space and make remarks about their body. This article explains just how wrong that is, and also helpful things you can say to a pregnant woman. (Hint: It’s NOT, “Are you having twins?!”….)
- Jess over at Bookworms in Dresses shared this fabulous list of adjectives to spice up your vocabulary. I love words, and especially learning new words! A few of my favorites from this list: heuristic, jejune, and sagacious.
- Katie from Punk Projects just posted an amazing resource for tutorials/tips on using Copic markers! I’m so excited for this, as Copics are at the top of my list to try out!
- I want ALL the Sailor Moon jewelry from Etsy shop Starlight Deco Dream! Especially this one. And this one. And this one.
- And lastly, every Johnny Depp character in one cosplay = best cosplay ever. Just fantastic.
I know I usually post some Zelda fanart at the end, but seriously I just can’t get over the above cosplay so that will have to suffice!