Characters I Would Invite To My Thanksgiving Feast!
Seriously, there are SO many choices for this!! Ahhh!! So many characters I’d love to meet in real life. I can’t pick JUST five, so some of them are groups.
1. The Doctor. Ideally the tenth Doctor, but really any would do. I just adore the Doctor and I can only imagine the stories he’d have to share, and how he would interact with everyone else.
2. The Sailor Scouts. I couldn’t pick just one! I just think they’d be a riot all together, and I have always wanted to hang out with the Sailor Scouts. Plus, I would totally recruit Makoto (Sailor Jupiter!) to help me with the cooking! XD
3. Dean Winchester. Dean is just hilarious. I very much appreciate his sense of humor. And I would love to see how he and the Doctor get on. I feel hilarity would ensue in some form. Plus, he would appreciate all the pies and baked goods I’d make, which is never a bad thing.
4. Merry and Pippin. You can’t have one without the other! Well you can, but then it’s heartbreaking and makes me cry (I’m looking at you Return of the King….). Anywho, not only would the two of them love to sit down to a massive meal, I just love them. Plus they could lead us all in fabulous songs.
5. Fred and George Weasley. Yes, I realize Fred died in Deathly Hallows but it’s my fantasy dinner so too bad! 😀 Seriously, the two of them would just complete this mix. I’m picturing massive amounts of pranks, them joining in song with Merry and Pippin, and doing all sorts of magic to Dean. It’d be a riot.
Despite being an introvert, when it comes to the holidays I love a loud, boisterous get together full of laughter! That’s just how my family has always done it – we all talk across the table, and laugh a LOT. We just love to have a good time, and that’s the vibe I’d want at my Thanksgiving feast!