- Sometimes you just need a good laugh, and this list from BuzzFeed provides it. I lost it at the sea flapflaps. Enjoy!
- Although I’m sure you’ve already heard all about it, I am still pretty pumped about Marvel’s latest announcements. Most notably the next Captain America and Captain Marvel!
- This article about a grandmother who may have been poisoning her loved ones is quite long, but I found it fascinating.
- While the tone of this article about frivolous crushes is a bit cynical, I really enjoy the writing and how the subject is laid out. I feel there is such a huge difference difference between real love and the ooey gooey lovey feeling you get when you first meet someone, and this article only reinforces that.
- In case you missed it, I was over at Sincerely, Sara this week taking part in her Books & Looks series! While I’m not too comfortable in front of the camera, I actually had a lot of fun doing the shoot with my BFF!
- I don’t consider myself religious in any way, so I don’t often pay attention to the happening of the Pope, but hearing that he declared the Big Bang and Evolution real things that happened had me turning my head. From what I can tell based on other readings as well, Pope Francis seems alright in my book!
- Things like Google X’s latest project have me both super excited and super terrified about the technology of the future.
- Being from New England, I do have to apologize for Boston producing all the crappiest Halloween candy. Sorry about that.
- Lydia of The Beauty Glitch had a great post featuring three excellent short films! Love the animation in them, and even though Halloween was yesterday, I still recommend giving them a look-see.
- I’m always a fan of Ingrid Michaelson, but I am especially loving her newest video, ‘Afterlife’.
I’m a big fan of mashups, and this Portals/Zelda is fabulous. I love the Triforce on the side of the gun! Click the pic to see the rest of The Hookshot’s portfolio on RedBubble!