- If I woke up to find this on my garage, it’d be time to move.
- I can’t decide if I like these underwater maternity photos or not. From a technical aspect, really cool. But I’m just not sure I actually like the end result photos. Thoughts?
- Comics Alliance posted this nifty infographic chronicling the release schedule of superhero movies through 2020 (and beyond!). So many movies, and some of them have me asking, why?
- Jennifer Garner called out sexism in Hollywood in a recent interview. I feel like this is an issue that our celebrity obsessed culture often overlooks, and that is so unfortunate!
- Lindsey Stirling released a new video and I really like it! I’m always a fan of her music, but often I find her videos just a tad over the top for my liking. However in this case, both the music and the video are awesome!
- My hubs is a great dad, but he may have just been trumped for Dad of the Year. If you don’t read the whole article, at least read the last paragraph. That’s a giant parenting WIN.
And now, some Zelda fanart.
Artwork by Jinny Liang – so great!
5 thoughts on “Links to the Past”
I think the underwater photos are pretty cool! Some are a little awkward though haha
Right? The faces on some are a bit weird, and overall they just seem way too retouched for my taste!
That spider is terrifying. Kudos to the homeowner for moving it to a safe place instead of trying to kill it. I’m on the fence about the maternity photos. Like you, I appreciate them from an artistic and technical POV, but I find the end results to be kind of awkward.
Agreed! And they look really retouched, which isn’t a look that I’m a fan of.
Yup, I’d move too. Spiders skeeve me out to no end.