- I don’t often post parenting articles, but this is such a great one dealing with vaccinations. I hear so much negativity towards vaccinations, and it really makes me sad for the kids that it affects. Vaccinations save lives, period. This quote from the article is one of my favorites, “If you think your child’s immune system is strong enough to fight off vaccine-preventable diseases, then it’s strong enough to fight off the tiny amounts of dead or weakened pathogens present in any of the vaccines.” Logic, people, logic.
- Although I love to edit my DSLR photos in Lightroom, I haven’t really delved into the world of editing my pics on my phone. My Life As A Teacup had a really handy post all about photo editing apps. I am definitely going to check a few out (TimerCam especially just seems so helpful!).
- This post about how to support bloggers you love is so great! It includes so many (non-monetary) things that I love about the blogging community, and some great ideas I had never thought of. (I think I originally saw this on My Life As A Teacup as well, but I forgot to mark where I first saw it!)
- Comxiology is a new to me website that has made my heart so incredibly happy. As someone without a comic shop nearby, I love that I can log on for all the latest releases, and purchases comics in ebook form as well! Plus, they have a coordinating app so I can read any digital comics I buy on my phone or tablet. Loving it! I have so many comics to read now.
- I’m pretty sure all of you know about this, but I’m linking again anyway! The 5 Fandom Friday link up hosted by The Nerdy Girlie and SuperSpaceChick has been so much fun so far! Join in on the fun!
- This image amused me. I’m so glad other people think the way I do.
And now, your weekly dose of Zelda fanart.
Pretty much the creme de la creme of Dark Link cosplays. This is actually from many years ago, but it’s one of my faves. His DA page (click the pic!) has more photos that include the Hylian Shield and Master Sword and they are so great! Also, he has one with a different hairstyle (I think it’s his actual hair in the others, as opposed to a wig like here) and it works so well!