- Jess from Bookworms and Dresses posted this personality test and it is really cool! I loved learning about my type, which fits me to a tee (tea? T? What kind of t-word goes here?!?!?) and it was equally fun to learn about the other personality varieties. I am an INFJ type, which is apparently rare (according to their site, less than 1% of the population!). The basic description is, “Quiet and mystical, yet very inspiring and tireless idealists”. What type are you?
- Megan from The Nerdy Girlie designed these fabulous t-shirts! I love how many styles they come in – definitely added to my Christmas list!
- One of my favorite YouTubers (and you know, a fabulous artist!), Mary Doodles posted this Alice In Wonderland vid. I just love all her stuff. I highly recommend looking at her 21 Darth Vaders video – so great!
- Jessica from The Pyreflies had a great post about photo backgrounds. I always try and take nice pictures, but I’d never really put too much thought into the background; it’s usually just my table or desk! I’ll definitely be trying to switch it up.
- While I don’t have an iPhone (nothing against them, it’s a money thing for me and when I got a smartphone I went for the cheapest option!) I am soooo envious of the camera for the iPhone 6. Especially in comparison to all the previous iPhones.
This week’s fanart features the big ole baddie from the Legend of Zelda series – Ganondorf! I love the lighting in this piece – so well done.
Brought to you by Deviant-artist d-torres.