A favorite series of mine on many other blogs is a collection of links from around blogs/the interweb that they find interesting. So I figured I’d try out my own! When thinking of a title, I knew it had to be Zelda related. The first thing my brain automatically goes to when hearing ‘link’ is Zelda. So I went with Links to the Past. It’s not that original, and I’m sure I’m not the first blogger to do it, but I love it. And anything else Zelda related. Therefore at the end of each post, I’ll be featuring some fabulous LoZ art. Enjoy!
- An amazing post from The Frozen Moon touching on her thoughts about how the way you speak to your kids and about your kids affects yourself, and your life.
- I need these immediately.
- xo Mia wrote an excellent post about body love and self image, which I couldn’t relate to more if I tried.
- I was tipped off to this fabulous Twitter account this week. (Thanks @mayenedesign!) I haven’t participated yet, but just seeing the artwork each day rocks.
- I am so in love with this post about feminism. Just read it. So much yes.
Zelda A-Z Print from Much Needed Merch
Never mind a kid’s room – this would happily go on MY walls.
4 thoughts on “Links to the Past”
I love this idea and the title! That post from The Frozen Moon was a good read. I don’t have kids, but it applies to other areas of life too. Mia’s outfit/body confidence post is probably my favorite blog post of the month. And that alphabet print! I’m most excited that there’s a chicken for the letter C…. I have a bit of a chicken-chasing problem when it comes to Zelda games (and Fable).
YES in Fable!! I was always trying to top my longest chicken kick!
Really enjoyed this post – I found two new blogs out of it – via the post on feminism and the one from Frozen Moon. Both great writers. Thanks for this!