A favorite series of mine on many other blogs is a collection of links from around blogs/the interweb that they find interesting. So I figured I’d try out my own! When thinking of a title, I knew it had to be Zelda related. The first thing my brain automatically goes to when hearing ‘link’ is Zelda. So I went with Links to the Past. It’s not that original, and I’m sure I’m not the first blogger to do it, but I love it. And anything else Zelda related. Therefore at the end of each post, I’ll be featuring some fabulous LoZ art. Enjoy!
- An amazing post from The Frozen Moon touching on her thoughts about how the way you speak to your kids and about your kids affects yourself, and your life.
- I need these immediately.
- xo Mia wrote an excellent post about body love and self image, which I couldn’t relate to more if I tried.
- I was tipped off to this fabulous Twitter account this week. (Thanks @mayenedesign!) I haven’t participated yet, but just seeing the artwork each day rocks.
- I am so in love with this post about feminism. Just read it. So much yes.
Never mind a kid’s room – this would happily go on MY walls.