I do a lot of baking come December. Baking is one of my absolute favorite things to do (okay, EATING said baked goods ranks pretty high as well), and this month brings many occasions to bake for!
At the end of each week in December I want to do a ‘This Week’s Baked Goods’ post, and share my recipes. However, these will not be all out tutorial posts like my previous baking posts simply because I won’t have the time to take, edit, and put together photos and posts for each of the many baked goods I make in December. But there will be recipes and some photos of course. Here’s an idea of what’s to come:
December Week 1 (The Hubs Birthday):
- Carrot Cake (The first I’ve ever attempted.)
- Lemon Bar Brownies
- Secret Cookie Surprise! (I’m pretty sure my hubs doesn’t read my blog, but just in case I don’t want to spoil the surprise cookies I’m making.)
December Week 2 (My Daughter’s Third Birthday):
- Chocolate & Vanilla Cupcakes
- Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
- Iced Sugar Cookies
December Weeks 3 & 4 (Christmas Baking!!):
- Chocolate Mousse Pie
- Peanut Butter Buckeyes
- Gingerbread Spice Bread
- More to be announced! (I haven’t quite nailed down what I’m giving as baked treat gifts this year.)
Keep an eye out for yummy things coming your way soon!